Find staff faster for last minute jobs with bulk SMS
Compared to phoning staff individually this is a major time saver.
Remind and confirm with clients appointments via SMS. SMS is not only more cost effective than calling, it is also the preferred way of receiving reminders by most clients.
SMS Mobile Marketing allowing you to build customer relationships using SMS.
Get SMS alerts for fleet vehicle movements allowing faster reaction times to planned and unplanned situations.
Integrate SMS into a Nagios monitoring system
Get Nagios alerts via SMS without having to buy the SMS Fox box.
Set up MS Outlook SMS contacts. Send SMS from MS Outlook faster by setting up email contacts for your eConfirm SMS contacts.
More SMS Solutions...
What are Safe and Sounds?
Safe and sounds are used to ensure a dispersed field team starts and ends the day without incident. For this the organisation needs to know each team members daily location and that they are "safe and sound" at the end of the day.
Traditionally this task required team members to phone in twice a day tying up phone lines and administrator time. Now it can be done automatically with SMS.
Benefits of SMS Safe and Sounds ...
- Ensure the organisation is aware of daily team member locations.
- Ensure team members have not had an incident during the day.
- Ensure team members are fit for work the following day.
- Minimal cost and time solution for team members and team administrators
Getting Started with SMS Safe and Sounds:
- Start an eConfirm account and import mobile numbers for your team
- Create a recurring "Where are you working today?" SMS sent to the team in the morning
- Create a recurring "Are you safe and sound?" SMS sent to the team at the end of day
- Receive all SMS responses in a neatly formatted report. Only chase up the team members who don't respond.